Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Who Influenced My Literacy--Rodney Winters

Every since I was young I could remember my sister speaking with precise literacy.She was always gettimg compliments from others. I've always wanted to speak as well as her. She also has great experience in writing. Unlike her I'm not as good as she is, but I have improved. For example, she recieved many awards during her high school years for writing and speaking to the highest extent. She was also in the writing and poetry club. I can also remember her reading many books and sometimes the dictionary. But she did that in her spare time or when she was working. I appreactiate my sister for getting invloved in reading books and such. One year while she was in college, she was asked to asked to write a paper for president of her writing club. She was asked because of how well she organized her words and spoke. By Katashia doing what she has done has inspired me to become the best I can be. Getting education is a very important factor in our family. I felt as I needed to be the best to my abilities also. For instantce, She have been asked to speak at sevevral different occasions. Just being noticed for educated makes a person feel great. I want to be noticed just as my sister was noticed. She has influenced me in so many ways and I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment