Thursday, July 7, 2011

Literacy and my teacher---robin davis

The person who influenced my liercy is my teacher, Ms Goldburg. Ms Goldburg was a tough teacher, but she pushed me to write and comperhend correctly. she was my third grade teacher, and when i got to high school she was also my tenth grade teacher. i thought that was a good thing, because i liked her teachin style, also i knew she was going to push me. she mainly worked on parts of a sentence like a verb, noun, pronoun, prepasitional phrase, subjects, and stuff like that. she also taught me how to form a proper detailed paragraph, including indention, how many sentences should make up a proper paragraph. she has really taught me alot, more then just literacy. she also taught me that even if a story is boring or if a topic we had to write about was boring just brain storm and then it will make it easier to write. which is true. if i could see her now i would tell her thank you, for everything she has taught me.

4 comments:

  1. being pushed by a tough teacher is the best thing for most people. it helps you do better on your work and it gives you confidence.-quintara reese

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my teacher was a person that influenced me too. she made me work so hard and she made sure we pronounced our words correctly and spelled them right also.(Rikevia Wells)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a teacher and a mother who were there to help me so I think that it is really great that you had a teacher that cared enough to push you. I mean that is someone who wants you to do good and want you to succeed in everything that you do and to me that is unexplainable. You as well I should thank these two amazing teachers- nikevia wells

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your blog, I had two amazing teachers who were there for me. The only difference were they were not tough, but they were good teachers who really cared alot aboit me. I mean that is how I got out of High School. They pushed me past my limit and I really needed that. Also just like your teacher both of mine had great teaching styles that I really liked-Tiara Jones

    ReplyDelete