I have said before that I never liked English. I remember being younger and just struggling. I mean I was a very smart student, but English just never was a strong subject of mine. I had to work extra hard just to understand English. All that changed when I entered the High School.
There were three people that inluenced me and that was my cousin Nikevia and my two favorite teachers in the whole world Ms. Monica Woolbright and Miss Taylor. My cousin Ni has always been a amazing writer and everytime I needed her advice on something she was there. When our English three teacher ms. Woolbright would tell us we had a paper do I knew who I could turn to. We read alot of stories in Ms woolbight class and she would always give us questions where we would have to write out long well-defined answers. I never was good with this, but Ms woolbight broke it down to me where I got itand was able to answers these questions with no problem.
Now Ms Taylor was also a influence of mine because without her I do not think I would have gotten out of High School. In her class as well we didalot assignsments where we had to write. I remember her giving us a topic to write on, it had to be about two pages. I also remember having to sit there for and hour just to brainstorm a topic sentence. I just got tired of sitting there so I just threw something together. Right after handing her that paper she called me back up to her desk. She began going over my mistakes as well as telling me to take my time when I write so that I would not misspell words. To this day I still try and take her advice, as wellas the advice of my cousin and Ms. Woolbright
Tiara thats very good that Nikevia and your english three teacher Ms.Woolbright influenced you in writing, you offen don't hear many people say that his/her cousin has influenced them in writing. But it's nice to know that your writing skills has improved.
ReplyDelete