Tuesday, July 19, 2011
There are plenty of life lessons that I have learned up here, but to pick just one I would have to say managing my time. Managing my time is so hard to do to me. Reason why I feel like it is a problem is because, I rather hang out and chill oppose to studying and resting. One minute I have the intenstions on studying and doing homework, but then I go to talkin and end up in someone elses dorm or house, and I never get around to do the important stuff. I can give an example by telling you about this one time I had two sections in math, three practices in english, and a story to read for reading. And I did not do anything til the next morning when it was time for class. My math was already a zero, because it was due like yesterday, and everything else seem to be rolling down hill. I then knew that I had to do better with my time. Another example is when I stayed up one night, laughing and hanging out, knowing I had to go to class the next morning. I was so sleepy the next day. I could not pay attention for nothing. A mixture of no rest and waiting last minute to do homework is a bad combination. I have gotten better with my sleeping, but managing hanging out with home work is still a task. ----Jordyn Riddle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment