Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Reasons of attending Summer Development

I enrolled in the Summer Development Program at Mississippi State University, because I did not do as well as I should have on my ACT Test. I also am located here at the campus of Mississippi State University because the University of Southern Mississippi’s Summer Development Program started on May 27th and I was unavailable to attend. Attending USM I would have been a great advantage because I would be close to home and I would have been able to return after class was over. However, I am attending this program because I need to improve my Reading and Mathematical skills. In reading, I can read but my mind thinks about other things instead of what I am reading. In addition to my Reading skills, my mathematical skill are horribly low. They are that way because I have not taken a math class since my sophomore year in high school. While attending the Summer Development Program at Mississippi State I plan to accomplish many goals such as relearning the basics of reading and math, passing my final exam, and also receiving a higher score on the Accuplacer test. In addition to those short term goals have a few long term goals that will be affected if my short term goals are not accomplished. I hope to attend Mississippi State in the t Fall, If I do not pass the final exam given at the end the program the result of that will be, me not attending school here and a not achieving the long time goals that I have dreamed for. Gloomily I pass the final exams and having the result that I attend the school of my dream. These are a few specific reason why I attended the Summer Developmental Program here at Mississippi State University this Summer.

4 comments:

  1. I also did not make well on my ACT,thats the reason why i am here now. However i plan on attending Mississippi state. i also read where you said you would lik to attend university of southern mississippi, why would you like to attend there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you and I have a lot in common when it comes to colleges we with like to attend in the Fall Semster. I to am thinking about the University of Southern Mississippi. My whole family has graduated from there. I may see you there after this Summer Semster.

    Jalen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you attending the Summer Developmental Program, but why attend USM? I know that is your choice, but gone and get dat education. I agree with you trying to get your educational skills because math isn't my strongest subject. I believe you gone get through with this program and do well in life. --(Trermaine Williams tw607)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you and I have a lot in common when it comes to colleges we with like to attend in the Fall Semester. I to am thinking about the University of Southern Mississippi. My whole family has graduated from there. I may see you there after this Summer Semester.

    ReplyDelete