Friday, June 3, 2011

Story and life of a walking movie: Keenan Mathews

Hello my name is keenan mathews and im from atlanta, georgia. I was orginally born in Kansas City, MO but i moved to Atlanta when i was just 2 years old. I chose to come to M.S.U. because of the less distractions that i needed and a group of new people that i have never been around before. I enjoy playing video games, sleeping,hanging out with friends, and watching sports. My favorite television shoes that i like to watch is ATL, 4 brothers, Notorious, New Jack City, and also hangover. My favorite music artist are as follows: T.I., eminem, tupac, lil wayne, and etc. I really dont listen to rap ALL the time because of the music quality now a days. I like to eat steak, shrimp, fish, ramon noodles, and krispy kream doughnuts. My favorite sport teams are: Oregon Ducks, Baltimore Ravens, Atlanta Falcons, Los angelos lakers, and the new york yankees.The people i look up to is Malcolm x because of great leadership he presented in the 60's, My father, because of the struggle and many battles he fought for getting me where i am today He taught me ambitioon and drive and if it wasnt for my pops i wouldnt know where i would be today. Tupac for his creativity and his expression and opinion of life or society. I also like the boxer Mike Tyson for his ruthless, ambitious, and aggressive behavior. I plan to transfer to Northwestern University to continue law school for my dual major Attorney/journalism. My future would be complete by me working for E.S.P.N. as a main reporter and owning a joint corporation that consist of Sports attorney, and Sports agency. What i expect to learn from S.D.P. is to expand my herizons at the colligiete level.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome, Keenan. Thanks for sharing so many examples of what you like! I enjoy watching sports as well, but I mostly watch college sports.

    ReplyDelete