Hey my name is Larry izuchukwu Okoye and am originally from Maryland. I was born at Prince George's Hospital and lived there with my parents for a good amount of time, before we moved again.I love Chinese, popeyes, KFC, beans and rice. I favorite music style are hip hop and rap. My favorite move to watch is Gladiator. I do not remember life in Maryland because i was still a young and had lack of knowledge. I lived migrated to Niageria for about 5 years and attended elementary school. Nigeria is hot, muggy, tiring, exciting, fun, and very much a poverty country. I lived with my 8 cousins, aunt and uncle who i love dearly and to this day very supportive to me.
They took care of me and were like brothers and sisters to me, growing up, it was a great experience that is unforgettable but the things i forgot were the sad times of me being away from my parents. I came over to America again in the 3rd grade at a christain school, were a lot of discipline and respect was fully enforced. As i went to the school, my knowlegde on American live started to grow and i had better communication skills.
By my freshmen year in high school, it seemed like i lived here all my live and had no problems with speech or grammer. I made a lot of friends at both my pubilc high school and military high school.I am currently 19 years old and about to be 20 in July 6th, i have the same birthday as my mother.I was a lietenaunt and a first sergent I Graduated from Fork Union Military acdamy in 2010 and now given the great opputunity of goin to Mississippi State University, and i will take advantage of it .
Nice to meet you, Larry. I have had several Nigerian students in the past. I look forward to hearing about your life and family there.
ReplyDeletewats up larry you a kool guy like having you as a roommate
ReplyDelete