Hi, my name is Quintara Reese and from columbus, ms. Am a very loving and outgoing person I like to say whats on my mind and i never hold anything in, but everytime you see me you'll never see me mad or with a frown on my face.
I attended and graduated from Caledonia High School. I was born and raised in hamilton,ms and there I went to Hamilton High School for many years and I moved to columbus after the eighth grade. the hold time i attended hamilton i was a cheer leader and i loved everything about it . I tried to look at different sports but i thing only i was good at was cheering. recently i was on was on a cheerleading on a columbus all-star team and we went to different ccompetition all over the world, like atlanta,florida, and jackson, but however we came in third place in most of our competitions and the best part loved about it was that i met and see new people.
Now for this summer I will be attended Mississippi State University in starkville,ms for the Summer Development Program.since i've been here i have meet all kinds of people and all of us are different in many ways, we have our on style and everything, so am happy to be here at his program.
I like to laugh, so i love to watch comedy movies and horror movies.
In my free time I love to read all different kinds of books as long as they are interesting to me, because i hate to read anything boring,but romatic books are my favorite.
I enjoy shopping,hang out with my friends, hang out and spend time with my boyfreind,and spend time with my family. Am the type of person that loves to eat junk food all the time. Some of my favorite foods are chips,dip,cookies,ice cream, and basically anything sweet.
Welcome, Quintara. You seem to have many interests, and I look forward to hearing about then. I also like junk food. I like chips a little too much!
ReplyDelete